Business houses of today are successfully leveraging the use of Business Information Systems like Enterprise Solutions to address challenges. Edkal's Enterprise Solutions are cost effective, easily implementable systems that grow with an Organization's requirements.
Edkal helps manage the research and development initiatives and projects in concert with the enterprise solution backbones of innovative and progressive Organizations, to hone their competitive edge. Edkal's offering enable companies, manufacturing industries and their operations, sales and distribution arm to effectively manage the challenges faced by them and helps them in successfully achieving their business goals
Edkal's Enterprise Solutions and related Services enable organizations to:
- Manage operations and increase productivity and efficiency
- Reduce operational costs and overheads
- Streamline research, manufacturing, inventory and resources
- Optimize and manage production planning, utilization and quality
- Manage administration, inventory, warehousing, transportation and transactions
- Manage regulatory compliances efficiently and cost-effectively
- Integrate and consolidate operations of different departments, divisions, locations
- Ensure good and effective financial management and planning
- Interact with customers and partners effectively and integrate them with the enterprise
- Identify and manage collaboration and outsourcing entities and processes
- Manage marketing and business activities effectively by reducing time to market and increase the top line and profitability by efficient delivery and realization.
- Manage vast amounts of data and use them effectively through use of efficient web enabled business intelligence tools and analytics
In addition to custom solutions, Edkal provides solutions and services for standard ERPs like Oracle Applications and SAP ERP.
Edkal Enterprise Modules
Modules are designed to be implemented as stand alone point solutions or as an integrated ERP Suite customized to meet end user requirements.
- Materials Management
- Purchase Management
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Production Planning
- Production Management
- Quality Control
- Direct Sales Management
- Distribution Management
- Exports Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Fixed Assets
- Human Resources Information System
- General Administration